JZW Axial external pressure bellows compensator
- [Name]: JZW Axial external pressure bellow compensator
- [PN]: 0.6-2.5Mpa
- [Medium]: Air, water, seawater, oil, slurry, weak acid, alkali, etc.
- [Material]: SS304, 316, Q235 etc.
- [Certification]: ISO9001:2008
- [Specification]: JZW model
- Order Instruction
- Online Inquiry
Axial external pressure bellow compensator also called shock absorption ripple compensator, corrugate pipe, expansion joint or slip joint.
Metal bellows expansion joints (also called compensators) are compensating elements for thermal expansion and relative movement in pipelines, containers and machines. They consist of one or more metal bellows, connectors at both ends, and tie rods that depend on the application. They are differentiated according to the three basic types of movement: axial, angular and lateral expansion joints.
Design temperature: -20~+400°C
Axial external pressure corrugated compensator belong to a kind of compensation component. Working principle: Taking advantages of stretching and deformation of bellows to absorb pipeline,tube, container, etc defromation cause by thermal expansion and cold contraction, or compensate pipe, tube and container axial, lateral and angular displacement.
1. Metal expansion joints are used in a wide variety of piping application to compensate for thermal expansion or contraction and to absorb equipment vibration or pipe motions.
2. We manufacture single, two-ply and multiply testable bellows in different sizes using precision forming technology.
3. The bellow is made of stainless steel, whcih have good performance for extreme pressure, temperature and corrosive conditions.
4. Compensate axial movements.
5. Optimized design for fatigue resistnce and endurance.
6. Widely used to absorb termal expansion in pipe systems carring water, steam, oil and gases.
7.Stainless bellows compensators or expansion joints are designed according to the client's specifications ad design conditions.
|DN||Length（mm）||waves||Pressure rating MPa||Bellowe effective areas (cm2)
||Outer diameter size Max (mm)|
|Axial displacement mm/ stiffness N/mm|
For more accurate quotation pls send us more details about the products you need:
1. What's the DN and PN?
2. What's the material?
3. What's the connection(flange or thread)?
4. What's the standard(ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS)?
5. What's the medium working with?