JR Flexible Metal Hose
- [Name]: JR Flexible Metal Hose
- [PN]: 0.6-2.5Mpa
- [Medium]: Water, oil, drain water, sea water ect.
- [Material]: SS304, SS316, ect.
- [Certification]: ISO9001:2008
- [Specification]: DN8-400mm
- Order Instruction
- Online Inquiry
Flexible Metal hose is a kind of flexible component which is used to conveying different kinds of mediums. It is composed by stainless steel bellow with one or more layers steel thread or steel strip mesh sleeve, two ends with joint or flange head.Stainless steel metal hose as a kind of flexible pressure resistance pipe, installed in liquid transportation system, used to compensate pipe or machine equipment connection mutual displacement, absorb vibration energy, has the function of vibration reduction and noise damping.
Braided flexible connectors are an important part of a wide range of systems that require flexibility in fluid transfer. They are constructed from lengths of corrugated stainless steel bellows which are covered with flexible stainless steel braiding to add strength. Flexicraft makes quality metal hose in any length or fitting, up to 24" diameters. The connectors shown below are common length and fitting combinations that are kept in stock as flexible connectors for pumps and other equipment. These connectors are competitively priced and are available for quick shipment. Tey are commonly applicated For the chemical industry, metallurgy, electricity, shipbuilding, construction and other industries.
1. To absorb effectively the vibration, noise, thermal expansion from pipeline system;
2. To resolve minor deviation because of piping connection and eliminate the pipeline residual stress;
3. Applied to repeated motion region in high-temperature areas, good anti-fatigue performance;
4. Good flexibility, resistant to high temperature, resistant to corrosion.
|Outside diameter mm||
Minimum bending radius
Maximum working pressure Mpa
With a network set
For more accurate quotation pls send us more details about the products you need:
1. What's the DN and PN?
2. What's the material?
3. What's the connection(flange or thread)?
4. What's the standard(ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS)?
5. What's the medium working with?