Three-way pneumatic ball valve
- [Name]:Three-way pneumatic ball valve
- [Medium]:Air,water,sea water,oil,slurry,weak acid,alkali,etc.
- Order Instruction
- Online Inquiry
The pneumatic double acting actuator uses an air supply to drive the valve open and closed. The actuator has two supply ports, with one driving the valve open and the other driving the valve closed. Spring return pneumatic actuators use the air supply to open the valve, and internally loaded springs return the valve to the closed position. Also available is the SN solenoid valve to electrically switch the air supply pressure between the air supply ports for opening and closing the valve. Actuators are constructed of anodized and epoxy coated aluminum for years of corrosion free service.
For more accurate quotation pls send us more details about the products you need:
1. What's the DN and PN?
2. What's the material?
3. What's the connection(flange or thread)?
4. What's the standard(ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS)?
5. What's the medium working with?