JGD-BW•N Fan coil rubber joint
- [Name]: JGD-BW•N Fan coil rubber joint
- [PN]: 0.6~2.5Mpa
- [Medium]: Air, water, seawater, oil, slurry, weak acid, alkali, etc.
- [Material]: NR, NBR, CR, EPDM, PTFE etc.
- [Certification]: ISO9001:2008
- Order Instruction
- Online Inquiry
Screwed type flexible rubber joints are designed to absorb movements and stress on piping systems, compensate for pipe misalignment, reduce vibration and system noise, protect against start-up forces as well as system surges. Thus, they are also called shock absorbers, pipe compensators, flexible connectors, etc.
Thread union type rubber joint features small volume, small weight, good flexibility, easy installation and maintenance. Angular deflection can be up to 45°.
Pipe tee joints consist of fabric reinforced and matal flange loose joint,used on shock decrease, compensate for displacement.KDF means flanging high pressure rubber joint JGD dual ball rubber joint,JGD-B threaded dual ball joint,which have functioin as high flexiblity,resistance to media and climate , also called rubber joint , shock absorber, pipe shock aborber , but all mean high pressure flexible rubber joint.
Flexible joints introduction:
1. This product can greatly reduce pipeline system shock and noise. And can fundamentally resolve pipe joints displacement, axial stretch and non-concentricity.
2. By using different materials, it can be made many kinds to cater for different medium and environment. Such as acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, oil resistance and heat resistance etc.
3. The material is pure rubber, sealing is very good. It is in light weight, very easy for installation . This product has long life performance, but must be not contact with sharp metal instruments to avoid piercing the sphere.
4. The product can be used for lift and transportation of raw water and sewage, transportation of water supply cooling cycle water thermal power ,condensate water of metallurgy industry and chemical industry,
|1||Inner glue||Heat-resistance rubber|
|2||Outer glue||Aging-resistance rubber|
|3||Reinforcing layer||Nylon cord fabric|
|4||Inner thread woggle joint||Malleable iron|
|5||Outer thread woggle joint||Malleable iron|
|1||Body||NR, CR, IIR, NBR, FKM, EPDM|
|2||Inner & Outer Rubber||NR CR IIR NR, FKM, EPDM, PTFE|
|3||Body Carcass||尼龙帘布 Nylon cord fabric|
|4||Reinforcing Ring||多股镀铜钢丝 Multi-strand coppering steel wire|
|5||threaded union rubber joint||铸造、锻造碳钢 Cast and forged carbon steel(Q235)、不锈钢 Stainless steel(201、304、316、321)、塑料 Plastic(CPVC、PVDF、PPH、UPVC、RPP)|
A. If media is oil, acid or alkali.
B. If special requirements for working temperature
C. If OEM orders with drawings or samples
D. Please Inform us about above when ordering
|Mpa Burst Pressure||2.0(20)||3.0(30))|
|Applicable Temperature||-20℃~+115℃(-30℃~+250℃ under special conditions)|
|Applicable Medium||Air, compressed air, water, sea water, oil, acid, alkali, etc.|
|Note: the materials of main parts are the same with those of KXT type|
|LengthLmm||Axial displacement mm||Haorizontal isplacement mm||Angular deflection(a1+a2)°|
|Notes:1. For OEM orders with special requirement, threaded unions should be made according to customers' drawings. Thread standard can be ISO, ASME, BS, JIS, etc. Material of rubber body can be NR natural rubber, EPDM, Neoprene, IIR butyl rubber, NBR Buna-N, FKM, etc.|
For more accurate quotation pls send us more details about the products you need:
1. What's the DN and PN?
2. What's the material?
3. What's the connection(flange or thread)?
4. What's the standard(ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS)?
5. What's the medium working with?