Butterfly handle valve
- [Name]: Butterfly handle valve
- [PN]: 00.6-2.5mpa
- [Medium]: water, oil, gas or other.
- [Material]: SS304, SS316, Brass
- [Certification]: ISO9001
- [Specification]: According to your request.
- Order Instruction
- Online Inquiry
butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow. The closing mechanism takes the form of a disk. Operation is similar to that of a ball valve, which allows for quick shut off. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they are lower in cost to other valve designs as well as being lighter in weight, meaning less support is required. The disc is positioned in the center of the pipe; passing through the disc is a rod connected to an actuator on the outside of the valve. Rotating the actuator turns the disc either parallel or perpendicular to the flow. Unlike a ball valve, the disc is always present within the flow, so a pressure drop is always induced in the flow, regardless of valve position
For more accurate quotation pls send us more details about the products you need:
1. What's the DN and PN?
2. What's the material?
3. What's the connection(flange or thread)?
4. What's the standard(ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS)?
5. What's the medium working with?