- [Name]: Float valve
- [PN]: 0.6-2.5mpa
- [Medium]: water, oil, gas or other
- [Material]: SS304, SS316, brass
- [Certification]: ISO9001
- [Specification]: According to your request
- Order Instruction
- Online Inquiry
A ballcock (also balltap or float valve) is a mechanism or machine for filling water tanks, such as those found in flush toilets, while avoiding overflow and (in the event of low water pressure) backflow.
l Adopt soft seated and metal seated to satisfy different working condition; Sealing surface overlay with titanium alloy can be used in harsh conditions;
For more accurate quotation pls send us more details about the products you need:
1. What's the DN and PN?
2. What's the material?
3. What's the connection(flange or thread)?
4. What's the standard(ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS)?
5. What's the medium working with?