Introduction of Clamped Rubber Joint
Date：2018-08-27 / View：286
The clamping type rubber joint adopts the clamp type instead of the flange and the bolt. When used, the two ends of the clamped rubber joint can be easily fitted on the pipe to be connected. and the rubber joint and the pipe are fixed together through the stainless steel clamp. Loosen the clamp when removed. Thus the purpose of compensating the displacement caused by heat expansion and cold contraction and water transfer is achieved.
Characteristics of clamped rubber joints:
1.the clamp rubber joint saves flange and bolts and saves the cost of the project.
2. No flanging is needed at the nozzle of the rubber joint, which simplifies the working efficiency.
3. The clamping rubber joint simplifies the installation and maintenance work and improves the working efficiency.
4.the clamping type is made of stainless steel, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, etc.
5. Clamps are used to replace flanges and bolts. When installed, the two pipe openings of the clamped rubber joint can be set separately on the pipe to be connected on the side of the pipe, and the rubber joint and the pipe can be fixed by the clamps.
Role of clamped rubber joint:
1.the connection action, the action is equal to the flange
2.telescopic, equivalent to telescopic joints
Application of Clamped Rubber Joint:
1. When used in low temperature heating system, the technical requirements of pipeline expansion, support setting, rubber heat resistance and aging resistance must be met.
2. It is used in fire fighting system, water supply system, hot water system, air conditioning system, etc. Because of the particularity of clamping connection, this kind of connection form can be used in pipeline maintenance construction very well, providing convenience for maintenance operation.
The advantages of the clamp rubber joint are:
1. The clamping rubber joint is a kind of rubber joint with high temperature, medium resistance and high pressure. The clamping rubber joint saves flange and bolt, and saves the cost of engineering.
2. No flanging is needed at the nozzle of the rubber joint, which simplifies the working efficiency. The clamping rubber joint simplifies the installation and maintenance work and improves the working efficiency.
3. Besides the characteristics of high strength, low noise, good fire resistance, long service lifetime, good flexural flexibility and good seismic performance, the clamped rubber joint also has the advantages of synchronous construction and high utilization ratio of pipes. It is easy to clear the pipeline, reduce the times of water pressure test, shorten the time limit and improve the economic benefit.
4.This type of interface is fastened by bolts on the outside, which avoids the defects that the flange of the flexible interface of the socket is easy to touch and the bolt against the foot of the wall is difficult to fix, so it is easy to operate and so on.
Last: Introduction of Clamped Rubbe← Next:Sorry, this is the last one.